Sunday, May 24, 2009

KIDS THOUGHTS

I am so exited to go on the big adventure! It will be my new life. I can not wait to wake up and see the dolphins along the side of our boat and the whales underneath
. My life will be so happy and exiting and my life will be a big adventure.
Samantha Medina


Hi my name is Ashley and I'm so happy for our big adventure. I know what we are going to see, we are going to see whales and sea turtles. We are going to see Everything as a big happy family.

by Ashley

I am going to miss my class a lot. I am glad we are going on a boat. I would like to see a sea turtle and whale. It would be so cool if we see all of those things. The boat looks good. I' m glad we are going to see the class before we leave.

Emily Medina

2 comments:

  1. Your cousin Maia is so excited (and jealous) of you girls and cannot wait to join you at some port some day!! She is now asking me to home school her!

    xxoo

    Love you Aunt Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you on your boat, because we won't be with you next year. I love you so much! I will miss you. From Melia Cooksey

    ReplyDelete