Monday, November 30, 2009

A Word From SAM

I have had so much fun on the boat and have seen so many dolphins. It is like a whole other world on water than land. We have also seen a few whales. We are leaving wednesday on a race and skipping the last part. Then we are heading south. Living on a boat is way different than living on land. One of my favorite animals is a sea turtle. My favorite part of the boat is that I get my own bedroom. It is really cooling off. Some nights now I get under my covers. One thing I miss is friends and visiting family.
love,
Samantha.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sam,
    I'm glad you wrote on your blog. Keep doing it please because I probably won't get to skype you as much as before. I love you very much,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    I read your blog today. It was great. Please keep writing this way because we probably won't get to skype as often as we did. I love you very much.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam!

    You are such a lucky girl to go on such an amazing adventure.

    We miss and love you very much!

    Aunt Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam,
    This is Mrs. Winkler's class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam,
    How are you? We are all having fun in Mrs. Winkler's class. Maybe you can come and visit us sometime. Do you have a TV? What do you eat while on the boat? Do you have a pet? Is it warm there? It is very cold here today, it was -17 degrees (with windchill) at CVE this morning.
    Love,
    Mrs. Winkler's class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ashley and Emily,
    We miss you both. Have you seen any sea turtles? How do you like living on a boat? Are you having fun on the boat? Have you seen any more dolphins lately? Have you seen any clown fish? Have you seen any whales lately. Have you fallen off the boat before? Is it warm there? Do you have any pets. It is very cold here today. It was a -7.6 degree at lunch - we had indoor recess today.
    Love,
    Mrs. Meeks 1/2 class

    ReplyDelete