Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UPDATE ON OVERNIGHTING


Since last time I wrote on the blog we have done several overnights...... I know, you are thinking I crashed or slept or did a 360, but I made it through the night with no mishaps. Not as good of a story as my previous overnights, but Troy actually gets to sleep now and I have figured out how to stay awake. At present we are at a marina waiting for a weather window to cross a notoriously dangerous bay. I think that we could possibly be sailing for 5-8 days straight. This will be our longest overnight trek yet and I hope my new skills for staying awake will work for this long of a journey. I guess you never know until you try. I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully my next blog entry does not include any sleeping at the helm or crazy stunt tricks. Until next time, " See you on the flip side" - Brady

2 comments:

  1. love you Brady! stay awake =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy to all of you. We met you in Puerto Angel (Jim and Jacki). We just got back to Oregon and look forward to following your adventures. Hope sailing through the gulf of Tehuantepec went well and you are closing in on Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete