Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back from the US

Hola All,
I had two wonderful trunkshows and countless visits with friends and family in Colorado. I do have to say that nothing is better than boat life. I enjoyed seeing everyone, but I don't know how you all put up with the rush of American lifestyles. Life on the water is full of entertainment, but without the havoc. I am back in my comfortable habit with swimming off the boat and hiking daily. My mom is visiting for the week, which she seem to be getting her sea legs in gear. I will give you a better update when she leaves. i can't leave my guests unattended for long:)


Brady

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have seen you but glad to hear you had a good time!! I miss you so much! I hope you have an absolutely beautiful, happy birthday celebrating the beautiful you that you are and that we all love! Sending you all my love and wishes!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
    Stay Forever Young!

    Love ya,
    ~Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read you are still hapy and having fun.but where are you??
    we are here in La Paz for a few days, leaving boat and flying home then flying to Tahiti to be with friends Jim and kent on Sea Level for 2 weeks....life is hard eh??
    hugs all around, Carol and Wayne on Cap Cat

    ReplyDelete