Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A word from Emily


I love Panama so far it is awesome. We have seen a lot of dolphins in Panama. I love the towns in Panama. There are a lot of islands in Panama too. Panama city is so big it is bigger then Denver. We all love Panama. We have done a lot of school. Panama has a lot of pretty towns. There are a lot of boats. There are a lot of trees in Panama. There are a lot cars driving by in Panama city. We are in Panama city anchored in a giant anchorage. We have met a lot of boaters in Panama. There are a lot of big buildings in Panama city across the anchorage we can see them but not even close to all of them. There are long beaches in Panama. We see a lot of buses and trucks in Panama city. We see a lot of big rocks in Panama city. It also is clean water in Panama city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, it is nice to hear that you love Panama. It is a beautiful country. I do miss you all and Am glad that I can read up on you and your sisters, Mom and Dad. I am very proud of you girls doing so good on the boat and different cultures. I do hope to see you all again, or to continue reading about your adventures. Tell Mom and Dad I said Hello...

    Oh Ya this Is Dan from COCONUTZ in Playas Del Coco Costa Rica.... HI PURA VIDA...

    ReplyDelete