Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mexico


Puerto Vallarta, originally uploaded by seaparents.

I hear Mexico calling our names. The countdown has started, only a little more then a month left. We are now trying to figure out how to get all our stuff down to the boat. Troy and I really thought we had rid ourselves of most of our stuff, but it still seems like a lot. It is definitely helping us to downsize for the boat, which actually has more space than I thought. It is very liberating to get rid of our material possessions, it makes you realize how little you actually need or use. I am so excited that our life has taken us to this place and that we have this opportunity to share this experience with our kids. I feel so blessed and thankful.

4 comments:

  1. Just remember that a lot of stuff... of the sort of Stuff stuff... is cheaper to get hold of in Mexico. Save your space for high end marine goods, electronics, and good quality cheddar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Brady...finally making your dream a reality! Soak it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like AZ is keeping you busy till "boat time". How great that the girls are helping with the house. Looking forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS - I'm aunt Kelly on an account for my niece - just pretend that is says Miss Kelly!

    ReplyDelete