Friday, July 10, 2009

THE BOAT


the inspection, originally uploaded by seaparents.

WE NOW ARE PROUD OWNERS OF A 38FT LAGOON, OFFICIALLY AS OF YESTERDAY!!!!!!! Our excitement has grown tremendously and so has our lack of patience. It is getting harder to be in Arizona when we have a boat waiting for us in Mexico. I am sure the next few weeks will go by in a flash but for now it seems like they are crawling very very slowly. I have to say I can't believe we are really doing this. I mean that in a good way, it is just something you dream of or talk about, but don't usually do. My life has taken a new road to a new destination and I don't know what to except from it. There is something really relaxing to not have your life mapped out, to not know what is around the next bend in the road, to be free.

Brady

4 comments:

  1. testing 1, 2, 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Block Co
    Tucson AZ
    We are excited for you and your family. Looking forward to watching your journey.
    Your new friends at YBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received your email today. I have a skype account, and will be talking to you on that. Stay safe, and good luck to you and your family. Carl Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brady and family, I met you at the b-day party the last Sunday and I really enjoyed talking with you! I wanted to let you know I will be in the store Wed, Fri from 9-1 this week and mon-fri 9-1 from then on.
    I would love it if you could stop by and maybe show me some of your work, I may be able to help you out. A Touch of Gold 277 Basilio Badillo. 222-5681. I look forward to seeing you again, take care!
    Katy Montes de Oca. atouchofgoldpv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete